Friday, August 3, 2018

Course Debrief

Phew, this is my final blog post for the summer session with Web 2.0 EME 6414! It really has been a productive and interactive past six weeks... I can now say from among a number of online platforms, that I have experience working with blogs, navigating Twitter, and joining the LinkedIn community (this last account mentioned is certainly one I plan to keep building on through my profile content and connections.)

There were definitely a handful of interesting tools and communities to observe and also participate in during this course. I appreciated checking out other classmates work and topics of interest as we completed assignments. Even noticing what other classmates are doing for their summer has been a cool way to interact through our course's blog page and Twitter hashtag.

Looking back now from the first week getting started with EME 6414, these course assigments and online tools did their jobs pretty well of keep everyone connected and interacting online. Regardless of being in so many spread out places for travel and summer plans, we seemed to stay in the loop and share along the way as we went through content each week. One of my hopes and intended goals for taking this course was to understand how education can be developed and enhanced while using Web 2.0. I feel far more confident and informed now as I move forward with some of the many online tools, resources, and communities that are available for this purpose. Educators, professionals, and social networks each have an established online presence that will continue growing as we navigate further with Web 2.0. It is pretty exciting just to be part of such a quickly developing network!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Course Debrief

Phew, this is my final blog post for the summer session with Web 2.0 EME 6414! It really has been a productive and interactive past six week...